By joining Sasol’s Learnership programme you will be trained in the core skills and safety standards associated with the maintenance and operation of our plants. Sasol offers on-the-job learning supported by structured or institutional learning in the following fields:
- Process Artisan,
- Electrical Artisan,
Please note that you may only select one discipline from the list above
Location: Secunda/Sasolburg, South Africa, South Africa
The successful candidates will be trained in the core skills and applicable safety standards related to the specific trade in maintenance and operation of Sasol plants
Ensure that you meet the following qualifying criteria before you apply:
- Grade 12 or N3 Certificate with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol) (NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- English/Business English passed
- Physical/Engineering Science (no other Science) (minimum E symbol).
- Previous relevant experience will add as an advantage
For the duration of your training, you will:
- Ensure the execution and delivery of defined engineering and technology tasks
- Ensure application of the appropriate engineering and technology so as to deliver the desired result
- Actively assist both departmental and section management with the development and implementation of procedures, guidelines and best practices
- Ensure that the applicable draughting and engineering codes of practice and standards are adhered to
- Obtain a Trade Test Certificate after the predetermined period of practical training.
How to apply
To apply you must SMS the word ”LEARNER” to 33162
Note that correspondences will be ONLY be done through CELL PHONE SMS SYSTEM.
Closing Date 31 March 2014
Posted by SALearnerships Blog.Com. Posted In : Sasol Learnerships