Ampath has vacancy for a Learner Technologist (NRL Immunology) at the National Reference Lab. The purpose of the position is to prepare, analyse and result routine and stat specimens and maintain analysers / instruments in a Clinical Pathology Laboratory.
- 6 months experiential training in a training laboratory
- Theoretical knowledge of test procedures
- HPCSA regulations
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical reasoning skills
- This is a 5/8 daily hour (25 hour week) position
- Knowledge of the Meditech system
- Knowledge of basic MS Windows
- Knowledge of Ampath’s safety, health and environment management policy
- Process routine bench work in laboratory in order to ensure efficient processing of specimens.
- Perform administration tasks in order to ensure effective administration systems in the laboratory.
- Maintain good client relations.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Problem solving
- Quality orientation
- Team work
- Attention to detail
- Task structuring
- Technical Knowledge
How to apply
Application close on 17 July 2015. Click here to apply online
Posted by SaLearnershipsBlog.Com. Posted In : Traineeships